Main areas of activity:
Community and International
Labour and Emigration
Rome and Lisbon
Joined VIDEIRA LOPES - Attorneys in 2000.
Practice in both Rome and Lisbon offices and
oversees the Rome office.
Deals mainly with international practices and manage
the firm’s relations with its international partners.
Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association in 2003
and the Bar Association of Rome in 2010.
* 2004/2005 - Master in "Corporate Law" by Coimbra’s
University - Law School (FDUC);
* 2003/2004: Graduate in Administrative Law and
Council Consulting, by “Center of Council Studies
and Training” (CEFA), together with FDUC;
* 1999/2000: Graduate in "International, European
and Comparative Law" by Robert Schuman University of
* 1995/2000: Law degree by Lisbon’s “Classic”
University - Law School (FDUL).
* 1999/2000 - Training as assessor in the European
Parliament, in Strasbourg;
* 1998/1999 - Vice-President of the Academic